Thursday 3 November 2011

My Favourite Finds v16

Another lovely autumn find. This one was a bit of a steal! As I think I've said before, I love prints. A beautiful print will have me buying things that need a bit of attention, or aren't quite the right size, and so when I spotted this one in Cancer Research I was very pleased to find that not only was it the exact right size, but a brand new Ben Sherman skirt. I couldn't see a price but it still had its tags on, and so I was expecting it to be reasonable expensive. I'd fallen for the pretty autumnal print, so I was going to buy it anyway, but I asked the lasy at the till and found that it was supposed to be on the bargain rail for £1! Turned out they'd been off-loaded with about 20 of these and wanted to get rid of them. I was happy to oblige!

BNWT Ben Sherman skirt, £1
Cancer Research, Burleigh St



twitter // facebook // email // follow // any questions?

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing like a bargain but this was almost a steal! Congratulations on your find - you look lovely in it.

    ReplyDelete